Have your Facebook account be disabled and you do not know how to reactivate it? Now, this writeup will give you the direction on how you can Recover Disabled Facebook Account.
Recover Disabled Facebook Account
Facebook account is an account that you can run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you intend to take a break from your account, you cannot just log out immediately to stay off from your account. You have to deactivate it, not to delete it. The account deactivation is what you can do at will.
Once your account is reactivated you will be able to do the following;
- View posts and access profiles.
- Change your profile picture, cover photo and makes some changes to your profile.
- You will be able to chat and go through your conversations after account reactivation.
- A duly completed Facebook account will grant you the opportunity to also play games online and customize your own Facebook avatar.
How to Activate Disabled Facebook Account
Below is how you can activate your Facebook account:
- Open your web browser to log onto www.facebook.com
- Go to the top of the page to enter an email address or phone number attached to the Facebook account.
- After that, head onto the next column to enter a password related to the same account.
- Navigate to the Login button and click.
How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account on Mobile
This is how to drive into your account into activation again with an internet-enabled mobile phone.
- Turn on your data connection or WiFi.
- Launch the open Facebook app or go to www.facebook.com using your internet web browser.
- Login your account with prompted login credentials and your account is already activated again.
Use the comment box below to indicate so that we will help you to delete it forever.