Requirements Needed To Apply For Resident Permit In USA
So many people who are in USA do not know the necessary Requirements Needed To Apply For Resident Permit In USA and those who would love to travel to USA this information can also be very useful to you also.
Apply For Resident Permit In USA
Below the write up are the requirements you need to apply for the permit as a resident in usa.
You can apply through the following;
- Family – When you have a family living there it will be easy for you to apply.
- Employment – If you are giving a job offer there then you can also apply
- Apply as special Immigrant
- Green Card through Refugee or Asylee Status
- For Human Trafficking and Crime Victims
- Green Card for Victims of Abuse
- Green Card through Other Categories
- Green Card through Registry
Steps To Apply For The US Green Card
The steps you must take to apply for a Green Card will vary depending on your individual situation. However, here is the general application process that most applicants will go through:
- Someone usually must file an immigrant petition for you (often referred to as sponsoring or petitioning for you). In some cases, you may be eligible to file for yourself.
- After USCIS approves the immigrant petition, and there is a visa available in your category, you file either a Green Card application with USCIS or a visa application with the U.S. Department of State.
- You go to a biometrics appointment to provide fingerprints, photos, and a signature.
- You go to an interview.
- You receive a decision on your application.
Use the comment box below to ask any other question you want us to answer.