Steps to Create New Viber Account / Viber Registration / Viber Login – Viber is a cross-platform instant messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) app that was first developed and popularized by the Israeli company Viber Media. Apart from instant massaging and Voice, Viber also allows you to exchange images, video and audio media messages.
Viber is available in the following smart phones Android, BlackBerry OS, iOS, Series 40, Symbian, Bada, Windows Phone, and Microsoft Windows. We shall be showing you steps on how you can creat new viber account,Viber Registration and Viber Login.
Important Features of Viber
- Messaging and calls to other Viber users are free
- User ID is based on phone number
- Support high-definition voice and video calls
- Text, photo, and sticker messages are available
- Fully synchronize between mobile and Windows clients
- Transfer calls between devices
Steps to Create New Viber Account / Viber Registration / Viber Login
Steps To Create New Viber Account
- Viber is a multi-platform application, available for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and many other platforms. So am going to install Viber on my android phone.
- So you download the Viber via Google Playstore, after installing open it.
- After you have launched the Viber, there would be a welcome screen for the first time, readout the page carefully and press the continue button.
- click on agree on the pop up document requiring you to allow Viber, access to your address book so as to sync your contacts to your Viber contacts.
- select your country, click on your phone number and click on continue.
- A document will pop up “got your code“. type in your access code correctly in the space provided and click on” enter Viber” at the center of the document.
- Then enter your information to login.
How to Log in to your Viber account
- To log in in to your account CLICK HERE and enter you account detail.
Finally you are good to start using viber.
Always fell free to make use of the comment box below to ask your question, as our team will ever be ready to keep you updated