Steps to Delete Gmail Account Permanently – For All Application
Steps to Delete Gmail Account Permanently – Do you know that you can deactivate your Gmail account and all the messages in it (and still keep your Google, YouTube, etc. accounts. Gmail will ask you to click numerous times, of course, and for your password, too. Still, closing your Gmail account and deleting the mail in it is pretty straight forward a task.
Steps to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Go to the Data tools page.
- Click Delete products under Account management.
- Click Remove Gmail permanently under Delete a Product.
- Make sure Yes, I want to permanently delete email@example.com and remove it from my Google account. is checked under Are you sure you want to delete firstname.lastname@example.org?.
- Enter an email address different from the address associated with the account you are closing under New primary email address.
- Enter your Gmail password under Current password.
- Click REMOVE GMAIL.
- Open the “Gmail Removal Confirmation” email from “email@example.com” at the email address you specified as your new.
- Follow the deletion link in it.
- Type your Gmail password under Password:.
- Click Verify.
- Click Submit.