In Nigeria the nursing profession is one of the professions with employment opportunities, as there is a continuous demand for nurses due to the increasing number of health care facilities. The body responsible for regulating the activities of the nursing profession is the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN). Best Approved School Of Nursing and Midwifery In Nigeria is listed below.
- Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy | See Photos Of Mother And Baby
- Download Free Facebook Messenger Apk | Facebook Messenger Features
- NYSC Releases Mobilization Timetable For 2018 Batch C Is Out Now
- O2movies: Download Free Hollywood MP4 Movies | O2cinemas
- Things Recruiters And Employers Don’t Want to See in Your CV | Apply Job Now