The Nigerian soldiers has been sentence to death by firing squad for the offences of mutiny and conspiracy to commit mutiny. The 54 soldiers who were found guilty of mutiny, were accused of refusing to help recapture three towns that had been seized by Boko Haram in August.
- Latest Yahoo Mail APP for Blackberry Free Download | Yahoo Messenger
- MTN HitMaker 2018 Season 6 Registration & Audition Form Out
- How To Download Snapchat for Android – www.snapchat.com
- Sign up WhatsApp | Whatsapp Messenger Whatsapp apk Download
- List Of Best Nursing School In Nigeria | Accredited School of Nursing