So many people do not know the things some of the Things Recruiters and Employers Don’t Want to See in Your CV, For this reason, we have brought this write up to you.
Things Recruiters and Employers Don’t Want to See in Your CV
Lots of job seekers still go ahead to make their CVs uninteresting and unreadable. Go through the list below to learn what to avoid including in your CV.
- Boring long list of duties and responsibilities
- They Don’t Want to See Your Official Email Address at Your Current Workplace
- Jumbled, Hard to Read Layout
- Your Photo
- Your Life Story
- Fancy Letterings and Slangs
- Nonsensical, Bogus Claims
- Umbrella Resume
- Unexplained Gaps in Your Resume
- Irrelevant Person Details
When you follow the above things above then your CV is good to go.
Do not forget to use the comment box below for and question you would like to ask