TikTok is one of the largest live streaming and video sharing platforms in the world. Below we shall be showing you how TikTok Video Download is been done.
TikTok Video Download
TikTok has more than 90 million registered users and 580 million new videos posted each day. This platform allows its users to produce 15-second to one-minute videos and it offers a rich collection of filters, effects, and music.
- No watermark for better quality, which most of the tools out there can’t.
- Download TikTok videos, Musically videos on any devices that you want: mobile, PC, or tablet. TikTok only allows users to download videos by its application and downloaded videos contain the watermark.
- Download by using your browsers: We want to keep things simple for you. No need to download or install any software. We make an application for this purpose as well but you can only install whenever you like. Download Snaptik for android
- It’s always free. We only place some ads, which support maintaining our services, and further development.
Also Read: Zing Dating App | Zing Dating App Review
How to download TikTok Videos without a watermark?
If you don’t have the TikTok app yet, please read the instruction
1. Open the TikTok application on your phone.
2. Choose whatever video you want to download.
3. Click to the Share button at the right bottom.
4. Click the Copy Link button.
5. Go back to SnapTik.App and paste your download link to the field above then click to the Download button.
6. Wait for our server to do its job and then, save the video to your device.
How to get the TikTok video download link?
- Open your TikTok application
- Choose the TikTok video that you want to download
- Click Share and at the Share options, find Copy Link button
- Your download URL is ready on the clipboard.
Do I have to pay to download TikTok Videos?
No, you do not have to pay for anything because our software is always free. You can support us by turning off your ad blocks or making donations. It supports our further development.
Use the comment box below for any question that you want clarification.