Top Fully-Funded Scholarships in Canada | Apply For Scholarship
Do you know that one of the most popular countries to study and really get the best in Canada? Many people will how and when do they start and what are the necessary requirements that are needed for the application of this scholarship. Below is the list of Top Fully-Funded Scholarships in Canada that you can apply for.
Top Fully-Funded Scholarships in Canada
Out of these Top Fully-Funded scholarships in Canada, you can choose anyone you really want to go and study.
1. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program:
This scholarship is available to both Canadian and international Ph.D. students studying at Canadian universities.
2. Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) for Francophonie Developing Countries:
This scholarship is from the Canadian Government and it is been given offered to international students from French-speaking countries admission for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, or for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
3. Quebec Government Scholarships:
do you know that this is one of the provincial governments in Canada offers scholarships and grants for doctoral research to international students? The Scholarship plans to encourage international students in pursuit of their career.
4. Margaret McNamara Educational Grants for Women:
This scholarship awards numerous scholarships to women every year and so, it makes our number 3 position.
5. University of British Columbia’s International Leader of Tomorrow:
The scholarship covers a student’s cost of tuition, fees and living costs, minus the financial contribution the student and their family can make annually towards these costs.
6. York University Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships:
The York University scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship to outstanding international students going in for undergraduate studies. All you need now is to make up for other expenses such as living expenses.
7. MasterCard Foundation Scholarships:
MasterCard Foundation and Canadian universities through an agreement admitted African Students on Scholarships for 8 years. The scholarships have awarded fully-funded undergraduate and Master’s scholarships into schools like McGill University and the University of Toronto.
Requirements Needed For Top Fully-Funded Scholarships in Canada
- Completed scholarship application form.
- Copy of passport/ID.
- Copies of transcripts/diplomas.
- Statement of Purpose/Letter of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation (1 or 2).
- A CV (Curriculum Vitae)/Resume.
- Standardized test scores
We hope this information was so useful to you and do not forget to make use of the comment box below and also share to your friends on social media.