University of South Australia Scholarships Application
This is to inform all international students that the University of South Australia is offering a number of scholarships, which will be commencing for a Masters/Ph.D. programme. Below is how to apply for the University of South Australia Scholarships.
University of South Australia Scholarships
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities and is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students.
For you to apply you need to look at the necessary Eligibility needed for the application. Below are the Eligibility
- Scholarships are available to support students enrolling in areas of research concentration and research strength.
- Generally, an applicant must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee must be enrolled on a full-time basis as a candidate for a Masters by Research or Ph.D. at the University of South Australia.
- An awardee shall be enrolled as an internal candidate at the University of South Australia.
Please note that eligibility does not guarantee a place in a research degree, as supervisor capacity and expertise to supervise your specific research topic must also be considered as part of the decision about whether the University can offer you a place.
Eligibility does not guarantee competitiveness for a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded through a competitive selection process and you will find more information about this when you get to step 4 Find a Scholarship.
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records,
- You must be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
- UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
How to apply:
- You can apply for an International Research Tuition Scholarship at any time of the year.
- Applications must be made online via the University’s Apply Online facility.
- Apply online
We believe that this information was useful to you, please do not forget to use the comment box below.