The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has just released the result of May/June examination. Below is the detail of Waec Releases 2018 May/June Wassce Results.
Waec Releases 2018 May/June Wassce Results
For all those who sat for the 2018 May/June waec examination can check below the write up on how to check your waec result without stress.
- Visit the official website www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018.
- Select the Type of Examination.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Check the example below.
Share this with your friends who sat for the examination of the 2018 May/June Waec