Western Union International is a Communication and a Financial Service company in America founded by Cornell Ezra. The company helps you to make transfers, sends and receive funds and also helps you to make payments, track transfers and lots more services. Below is how you can do your Western Union Online Registration.
Western Union Online Registration
Western Union Services
- With Western Union you can make any payments locally and internationally using Western Union.
- You can send or receive money, no matter the amount.
- You can track any transfers.
- Purchase WU. Netspend gift card.
- find wester union locations anywhere.
- Has about 480,000 agents in about 200 countries.
- If you own a Wester Union account, you can save you time as you no longer need to go to the bank.
- Fast and secured means of sending money.
Who can register at Western Union website?
Anyone who satisfies the following conditions can use our International money transfer service.
- Only residents of Qatar are allowed to use www.westernunion.com service.
- Individuals must have a valid Qatari Civil ID or Diplomatic ID****.
- Must be of at least 18 years of age on the date of application.
- Must accept the Terms and Conditions of using this service.
- Must have a valid email address.
- Must have a valid phone number.
- Must have a valid Qatar issued debit cards. You will be allowed to use up to 3 different cards.
Western Union Account Registration
- Go to the official website at www.westernunion.com.
- Move to the right-hand side of your screen to click on sign up
- Start filling the form shown you that you should enter your name in the spaces provided.
- Enter your date of birth,insert your email address and create a password of your choice.
- Enter your residential address and enter your city, state and postcode.
- Enter in the column provided your mobile phone number and then select a security question and answer in the next column
- Agree on the terms and privacy statement
- Click on compete to finish.
Western Union Account Login
- Go to your browser login to www.westernunion.com.
- Click on login
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on continue to login.
Use the comment box below for more interaction on the topic above.