Facebook is a social networking service that allows people all around the world to connect, communicate and share through mobile devices and personal computers. Create Facebook Account.
In creating Facebook Account is very easy that anyone can do that. Anyone can create a free Facebook account and interact with people they know in a safe and secure environment that guarantees users’ privacy, as well as the utmost protection of their personal information and data.
Create Facebook Account
- Go to the official website facebook.com/reg
- Enter your name and email or mobile phone number
- Select out your gender and date of birth, and choose a password
- Click Sign Up
To finish creating your account, you’ll need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
If you already have a Facebook account, you can log into your account.
Please Note that you must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.
Sign Up Facebook
To Sign Up Facebook just follow the following;
- Visit WWW. Facebook.com
- When it opens fill in your details in the registration form in the center of the page.
- Enter your name in the “First Name” field box at the top.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your email address or number
How do I finish creating my Facebook account and confirm my email or mobile phone Number
- To finish creating an account, you need to confirm that you own the email or mobile phone number that you used to create the account:
- To confirm your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box that shows up when you log in. Didn’t get the SMS?
- To confirm your email, click or tap the link in the email you got when you created the account. Can’t find the email?
Confirming your email or mobile number helps us know we’re sending your account info to the right place.
Note: Please confirm your email or mobile number as soon as possible. You may not be able to use your account until you confirm your email or mobile number.