We are very pleased to inform all Nigerian who wish to join Nigerian Immigration, that the Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment is ongoing. Interested candidates should proceed to apply. Below is How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service
- To Apply Visit https://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Fill the information shown to you.
General Information about Nigerian Immigration Service Application Form
This is to notify candidates and the General Public that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK
Positions Available for Nigeria Immigration Service
Below are the various position, which you can apply for and their necessary requirements.
1. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
→ Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
→ NYSC discharged certificate
→ Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
2. Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
→ Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
→ Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
→ NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
→ Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
→ Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
3. Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)
→ Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
→ Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment.
Before you can apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment, you must check if you have the following:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Qualification For Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment
The qualification which you need to enable you apply for the For Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment are as follow:
- Primary School First Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate (WASC or WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.