Are you thinking of joining the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), Here are the little things you need to know about the Requirement. Below is www nisrecruitment.gov.ng were you can log in to see about their application.
Nigeria Immigration Service is under the Federal Ministry of Interior always accept applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant positions
www nisrecruitment.gov.ng | 2018 Recruitment Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities are not to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Pregnancy or medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment center shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2018?
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration Service (NIS) recruitment Portal via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.
Use the comment box below to aske any question you feel that you are bother about.