Remita is an online Platform of payment solution which enables people to receive and make payment across different banks. With www.remita.net Registration is so easy and simply.
Over 20 commercial banks with more than 400 microfinance banks are in partnership with remita. Remita is used by both individual and corporate bodies (public and private). On a monthly basis, remita processes over 500 billion naira. The banks in partnership with remita includes; Access Bank, Afribank, Diamond Bank, Ecobank Plc, FCMB, First Bank, Fidelity Bank, GTBank, Skye Bank, Union Bank Wema Bank, Zenith Bank.
www.remita.net Registration | Sign up Remita Payment account
Follow the guide below to get your Remita account ready.
- First, log on to https://login.remita.net/remita/compreg.reg
- Select the type of account you want to open either personal or corporate account. After you have selected type, click on submit.
- Fill the form that it will be displayed on your screen. For personal account, it will request email and mobile number. Click on submit after filling it.
- It will then bring a comprehensive bio data form that will include your bank details. Fields with red star are important. After filling the form, hit the submit button. A successful completion means that you now have a Created a Remita account.
How to Pay Federal Government Bills Using Remita
Let’s see how to use remita to make payment using payment to a Government agency for annual license fee as an example. See the step by step guide below;
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency Bill”
- Input the beneficiary name, that is the name of the agency you want to pay to.
- Choose the name of the service and the purpose of payment.
- Type in the description of the payment, that is you explain why you’re paying.
- Fill in the amount you want to pay.
- Input your name as payer’s name. Please write it in full.
- Enter payer’s email address as your email address.
- Input your mobile number.
- Complete the security and then Click “Proceed to Payment” after the payment, you will be able to generate rrr code that you will use to authorize the payment.
How to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
After all these step, you will be redirected to RRR Invoice Page
This is where you will see your RRR Code with is a unique code given to you for the transaction. On the RRR Invoice page, you will see many options to make the payments.
Remita Payment Methods
1. Pay Now with Internet Banking
With internet banking, you can transfer money directly from your account to the beneficiary via Remita powered transfer. Most Nigerian Banks now have their banking apps that allows users to make transfer just on the go.
Please note that they may be a fee attached to this transfer.
On that “Pay with Internet banking”column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita pltform.
Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment.
2. Pay at a Bank Branch
If you want to pay the money at any bank branch, simply print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code to your bank and pay the required amount.
3. Pay Now with Cards or Wallets
You can also pay using your ATM card. Simply click of the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa. You can also pay via e-Wallet services such as PocketMONI.
Once you are done with this, then you are good to use Remita for any transaction of your choice.