If you don’t have a Yahoo mail account and want to do that now, kindly follow the detailed guide on Yahoo Mail New Account Sign up in order to enable you to Sign up a yahoo mail account.
Yahoo Mail New Account Sign up
- Visit the Yahoo homepage.
- At the upper right-hand side of the Yahoo homepage, Kindly click on the “Sign in” button.
- If you don’t have an account yet, still click on this button to get to the Yahoo sign up form.
- On the Yahoo sign-in page, click on the “New to yahoo? sign up for a new account” link located at the bottom of the login page. Once you have clicked on the link, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Choose a very strong password that is no difficult for you to remember and won’t be guessed by others. To be sure you’re typing it correctly, kindly click “Show password”. Then, enter your correct cell phone number, gender, birthday, and a second optional recovery phone number.
- Finally, click the button which says “Create account” to sign up.
How to Login Yahoo Mail
Step 1: Kindly go to your browser (browser of your choice which can be Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, safari, internet explorer, etc).
Step 2: Type in www.yahoomail.com into your browser address bar, this will take you to the yahoo sign up and log in page.
Step 3: At the yahoo mail log up/on the page, there are two boxes provided for your yahoo mail ID (Username) and your yahoo mail password. Kindly type in your username and password in those right boxes and click the sign-in button below to login.
Features of Yahoomail, Its Scope and How Yahoomail Works
- Yahoomail.com interface is designed to give both desktop and mobile version users are a better experience.
- Yahoomail for PC (Desktop) version has a far suitable and better navigation coupled with other amazing features.
- The yahoo mail mobile version is built-in an app which is has been made available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry android mobile devices, etc.
Kindly drop your comments if you come across any problem and don’t forget to share it.