Zendesk is known to be a public customer services software company that’s majorly located in San Francisco, California, United States. The service appears on the New York Stock Exchange with a symbol like “ZEN”. Below is how Zendesk User Login.
Zendesk User Login
The platform has a constituent of the Russell 2000 index. However, the Zendesk login allows users to log in to Zendesk customer service software to access features like the Zendesk, Zendesk Sell, Zendesk Dashboard or Chat, and Support.
How to Sign in to Zendesk
First of all, logging in to Zendesk is only accessible to members or users that registered for an account with the customer service software. Therefore, you need to provide the Zendesk login ID before you can be able to sign in to use the Zendesk Support, Chat, Dashboard, and more.
- Go to www.zendesk.com on a secure web browser.
- At the top right corner, click Sign in.
- Enter your username that’s displayed as .zendesk.com and click sign in.
- You might be prompt to enter your password to sign in.
In case you don’t have access to your company subdomain name, you can click on the option “Don’t remember your company’s URL”. Afterwards, you can fill out the instruction display to the screen to reset your company URL to be able to access your account.
Another Zendesk Sign-in Options
On the contrary, there are other options of the sign-in that includes the Zendesk sell and the Zendesk chat or dashboard. This has a separate URL in which you can use to sign in to Zendesk Sell or Zendesk Chat.
To Login Zendesk Chat
- Go to the Zendesk Chat login page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select your active statue.
- Then, click Sign in.
To Login Zendesk Sell:
- Likewise, go to the Zendesk sell page.
- On the log in to your account, enter your email and password.
- Finally, click Sign in.
The concept of the Zendesk sign in actually depends on the product you subscribe to. Some include Support, Sale Suite, The Support Suite, Talk, Connect, and lots more services or products of Zendesk.