Do you know that Opening a Zenith bank account is easier than ever before, simply fill in your details below and visit the nearest Zenith Bank branch at your convenience with the required documentation to get your account activated?
Zenith Bank Account Opening
Zenith Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Nigeria. The bank is also among the leading banks in the African region. Over the years, the bank has been growing in both customers, assets, as well as capital base.
Zenith Bank Nigeria offers a variety of bank accounts to suit individual needs as well as business or corporate needs. The requirements for opening a bank account in Zenith Bank Nigeria will vary depending on the type of account
To open the zenith account, below are the necessary requirements;
- Account opening form duly completed
- One recent clear passport photograph of a signatory
- Identification of signatories (Driver’s License, International Passport,
National Identity Card or Voter’s Card)
- Residence permit (where applicable)
- Public Utility Receipt dated within the last three months (PHCN bill, water rate bill, tenement rate, rent
receipt, telephone bill)
- Two independent and satisfactory references should you want to deposit cheques over N2,000,000.00