Are you a zenith bank user, Then this information is very vital to you. Do you know that with the Zenith Bank USSD Code, you can stay any were of your choice and do Money Transfer, Recharge And Bills Payment.
Zenith Bank USSD Code
With this code, you do not need to go and cue in the bank and inconvenient your self unnecessarily. Below is how to use the Zenith Bank USSD Code to do your Money Transfer, Recharge And make Bills Payment.
Before you can have access to this code, you need to register for the code, follow the steps below to do that;
- Dial *966*00# with the phone number registered to your Zenith Bank account
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Debit Card number
- Your account number will now be displayed, followed by a prompt to create 4-digit PIN
- Confirm the 4-digit PIN
- The message “Retrieving your balance” is displayed, if PIN confirmation is successful
- You will then receive an SMS displaying all the balances across your Zenith Bank accounts.
How To Do Money Transfer
To transfer money with *966 Easy Banking USSD:
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# on the phone number registered to your zenith bank account.
Example: If you are transferring 5000 Naira to 0123556784, dial *966*5000*0123556784#.
- Select the recipient’s bank.
- Put in your 4-digit authentication PIN.
- Then you will be notified for successful transfer.
- Another way to do this is to do it is Dial *966# >> 5 to transfer funds >> follow on-screen guide from here.
Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Self & Third Party Recharge.
You can easily recharge your alertz number (self) or other numbers (3rd party) using the zenith bank ussd code below.
- Dial *966*amount#.
- Complete airtime recharge using your authentication PIN.
Or dial *966# >> 4 to purchase airtime >> 1 for self recharge >> Amount >> 4 digit PIN.
Third (3rd) Party Recharge.
- Dial *966*amount*phone number#.
- Complete mobile recharge using authentication PIN.
Or *966# >> 4 to purchase airtime >> 2 for others >> Enter recipient’s phone number >> Select recipients network (mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile) >> Amount >> PIN.
Other Zenith Bank USSD Code.
- To Open an Account: *966*0#.
- Reset Mobile Banking Password & PIN: *966*60#.
- To De-Activate Mobile Banking Profile: *966*20*0#.
- DsTv Nigeria & PHCN Bills Payments: *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#.
- Other Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount#.
Please Note that You cannot transfer more than N100,000 altogether in a day.