When you hear the word Bing Webmaster Tools, what comes to your mind? In this write-up today how Bing Webmaster Tools works and how you can Verify Bing Webmaster Tools In WordPress.
Bing Webmaster Tools
Bing Webmaster Tools is a web search engine that is owned and operated by Microsoft, the service has its origin and root in Microsoft previous search engine. This Webmaster offers a variety of search services which includes, web, videos, image, and map search.
This Webmaster Tool is a free service that allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler. It offers tools to troubleshoot the crawling and indexing of their websites, submission of new URLs, submission and pinging tools, website statistics, consolidation of content submission, and much more.
How to Add A Website To Bing Webmaster
To add a website to your Bing Webmaster tools is quite simple, all you need to do is to follow the below process;
- Go to Bing Webmaster tools
- Enter your site URL address in the Address site field
- Enter your Sitemap URL
- Click Add
- Under Option 2, copy the meta tag code
- Log into your word press website
- Click on SEO
- Then Finally Click on General
How to Verify Bing Webmaster Tools
All you need to verify your webmaster would be listed in an outlined. And detailed step by step approach for you below;
- Retrieve your meta tag from Bing and log in to your Bing account
- Enter your meta tag to your WIX site
- Go to SEO tools in your WIX site dashboard
- Complete site verification on Bing
- Then return to Bing Webmaster Tools and click on Verify
The above are simple steps on how you can verify your Webmaster tools in WordPress without stress and difficulties