Rocketmail is a free web mail service providers like other productive mailing services that is owned by Yahoo. Founded in the year 1996, currently with over 2 million users on count. Below is more tips on Rocketmail Sign Up New Account.
Rocketmail Sign Up New Account
Rocketmail Sign Up New Account is very easy, if you will read carefully below the write up on how you can do that.
To create a Rocketmail mail account is straight-forward, you have to follow the right instructions Below;
- Visit the official website www.rocketmail.com
- Click on “Create Account” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Carefully, enter the steps below:
- Your surname, middle name, first Name.
- E-mail address.
- Create your own password and verify the password
- Mobile phone number using your country code (+234, +86 and so on)
- Date of birth
- Select your gender
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click submit to open your new account.
Also Read: Yahoo Sign Up New User | Sign Up Now
LOGIN TO ROCKETMAIL ACCOUNT.
Again, follow the following instructions.
- Visit rocketmail.com
- Kindly click on login or sign in,
- Make sure you fill in the right details,
- Proceed to login your account.
ROCKET MAIL PASSWORD RESET
For a successful rocket mail password reset, you have to follow the following instructions:
- Visit the Yahoo Mail site using the application or browser.
- Click “I can’t access my account,” found beneath the login area of the screen.
- Select “I forgot my password” from the list of options on screen
- click “Next.” button
- Enter your full RocketMail email address in the space labeled “Yahoo! ID.”
- Enter the code posted on the screen
- click “next.”
- Congratulations on your rocket mail password reset
RocketMail service is one of the best and much-used platforms across the world.
We hope this information was useful to you all, Do not forget to send in your questions and comments right from the contact menu.