Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. Chevening Scholarship covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Chevening scholarships offer awards to outstanding students with great leadership potential globally to study for a postgraduate (masters) degree at any university in the UK. Chevening is the UK Government scholarships and fellowships that enable future leaders to study in the UK, whilst joining a global community of professionals who are creating a positive impact across the world.
Chevening Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program but not more than one year postgraduate course.
Chevening Scholarship Benefits
Chevening Scholarship 2022, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria For Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023
Chevening Scholarships 2022 for International Students to Study in UK, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country who have been offered admission to study at any UK university for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country or territory after the completion of their studies for a minimum of two years.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on the applicant’s course and university choice.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July, 2021.
- Applicants must meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2021.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Chevening scholarships 2022/2023 are to apply online before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they prepare their academic credentials and other supporting documents and. It is important that you prepare for every stage of the application process.
Before submitting your application, it is recommended that you read the guidance offered as it will help you find the right courses, choose appropriate references, and avoid common mistakes that other applicants make.
To know more about Chevening Scholarships, please visit the official website: