UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for International Students. UNICEF Offers divers field for Students. Any Studnet above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. You can apply if you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
The UNICEF Internship Opportunities are for Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students. Start your career with UNICEF. Any student from all around the world can apply for the Internship. The UNICEF works in over 190 countries and United Nations agency with Headquarters in New York.
Please know it that there is No Application Fee Charged by the UNICEF. This is a Paid Internship Program as participants will be given with a monthly Stipend as well as Travel Costs. All the Expenses will be covered by the UNICEF. The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks.
You can also apply to the EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2021. More Details about the UNICEF Program 2021 are given below.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organisation: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the Following:
- Monthly Stipend Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
There is No Deadline for the UNICEF Internship. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and Cover Letter.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.
For More Opportunities keep visiting this website and also use the comment box below.