This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the National Population Commission (NPC) begins the Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment. there are certain requirements that applicants must fulfil to apply for the job.
Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment
Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment according to NPC said on Monday that it wants to recruit 25 million ad-hoc workers for the 2023 population census exercise as released by the Census Manager, Inuwa Jalingo, in Abuja.
the National Population Commission (NPC) is the principal data mining commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, responsible for collecting, collating, analyzing and publishing data about the Nigerian people and economy.
Below are the Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Requirements;
- The prospective NPC ad-hoc staff must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- The applicant must also have a functional Gmail Account
- The prospect must have a valid and functional phone number
- The prospect must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- The prospect must have valid educational qualifications
- The prospect must be knowledgeable on how to use computers, tablets and smartphones
To proceed with your application on the Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment, the applicant must click on each of the above-listed items to acknowledge the instruction before going ahead with the application.
- Click on “Proceed” and follow the instructions to fill out the application form.
- Following this, a page where you fill in your NIN number will be provided.
- Applicants must then tick the button, which says “I have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions.” Before proceeding with the application.
- All applications must be accompanied by genuine documentation and verifiable personal data.
- Any data or document submitted that is found to be fake, untrue, or fraudulent will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant’s application.
- After filling in all the required information and your application is successful, the portal will furnish you with an application ID, and a confirmation SMS will be sent to the phone number you provided.
- Endeavor to screenshot and save your application ID, which might be required during the interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- There will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November, 2022.
- Application is FREE. Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!
For Enquiries: Call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms: Facebook: National Population Commission; Twitter: @natpopcom; Instagram: npc_nigeria; YouTube: NPC Nigeria; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org