Have you be longing to work in Canada as a nurse, then this write up is for you. Do you know that Nursing jobs in Canada are in huge demand. Below we shall be showing you how you can for Nursing Jobs in Canada.
Nursing Jobs In Canada
Do you know that you can apply as nurse in canada without providing IELTS. Canada offers nursing jobs in Canada to candidates that have the skills and experience to work in hospitals. It has definitive steps, rules, and procedures that every nurse has to follow to immigrate to work and live in Canada.
It is necessary that nurses need to check the requirements for professional designations such as Registered Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners before applying for nursing jobs in Canada.
Also Read: 1,000+ Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada – Apply Now! – Live and Work in Canada Through Visa Sponsorship
Canada provides nursing jobs in Canada for Indian nurses to practice in the country’s NHS for the duration of a year. This assists them to qualify for registering as Registered Nurses without taking the IELTS. Nurses must check for the pre-approved program that can result in successful Registered Nurses registration without other conditions. It has the following benefits:
- The nurses (GNM) can gain B.Sc. Degree
- There is no requirement for IELTS.
- Nurses can do a part-time job for a certain period of time per week.
- Nurses can get hired in the NHS hospital in Canada
Types of Nursing Jobs in Canada
There are various options available in the field of nursing such as:
- Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Specialization
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Critical Care Pediatric Nursing
- Emergency Nursing
- Gastroenterology Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Nephrology Nursing
- Neuroscience Nursing
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
Benefits of nursing jobs in Canada
Canada has become one of the top destinations to move to as an immigrant and work as a nurse because of the following reasons:
- Public healthcare is provided to all Canadian citizens and permanent residents and their family members.
- Canada is also considered to be one of the safest places globally.
- There are currently thousands of nursing jobs in Canada for Indian nurses.
- The average salary of Registered Nurse in Canada is $79,906 per yea
How to Apply for Nursing Jobs in Canada?
The candidates must hold a General Certificate of Registration to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse in Canada. The following registration requirements are necessary to become eligible for nursing jobs in Canada for Indian nurses:
- Proof of authorization to work in Canada
- The completion of a nursing program that is equivalent to a four-year bachelor’s degree in nursing or practical nursing diploma.
- Nursing practice in the category for which the candidates are applying within three years prior to issuance of the Certificate of Registration.
- The completion of the NCLEX-RN for those applying for Registered Nurse, or the CPNRE (Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Exam) for those applying for Registered Practical Nurse.
- Proof of language proficiency in English or French.
If you have any questions concerning Canada Nursing Jobs Application, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.