Do you wish to Open An Email Account With Yahoo and you are finding it difficult? I believe this write up should be for you. All you need to is to follow the procedures below that will be shown to you.
Open An Email Account With Yahoo
Yahoo Mail is a free email service owned by Yahoo. It allows you to configure your inbox to check your accounts from external email providers, such as Gmail, Hotmail, and AOL. Yahoo Mail allows its users to choose how they want to communicate, switching among e-mail, chat, and text-messaging options.
Yahoo Mail offers free email accounts with 1 TB of online storage at the yahoo.com, ymail.com, and rocketmail.com domains. Yahoo Mail also offers folders to hold messages and a search capability to find mail.
Here is how to create a Yahoo mail account
To create a Yahoo account you simply need to follow a few easy steps;
- Go to your browser open Yahoo.com
- Now click on the Signup button.
- Now fill up your basic Information to create Yahoo account type your basic information- Name, age, gender, date of birth.
- Now click on the Continue button to create a Yahoo account.
- Create Yahoo Account with a phone number.
- Enter your mobile number to confirm your account.
- Now you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your previously entered phone number.
- Enter the OTP and verify your account.
- Finally, your Yahoo account has been successfully created.
Yahoo Mail also includes a view for checking all your email subscriptions and a button that allows you to unsubscribe from any of them with a single click. Yahoo India’s mail service is also available in eight Indian regional languages.
If you delete your Yahoo account lose access to all of your data and content like your emails, email folders, Flickr photos, calendars, Yahoo Fantasy teams, and Yahoo Finance portfolios.