The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is awarding scholarships to 20 lucky applicants, each scholarship to last for the duration of the recipients’ course, subject to satisfactory academic performance on their part. We shall be guiding you on how you can apply for the Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarships.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarships
The Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarships, rewards students based on academic merit. The student must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for their application to be considered. This average can only be calculated from studies done in the past two years.
In addition, two Higher Degree by Research scholarships equivalent to the fees and stipend for recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of study will also be offered.
To qualify for the scholarship award, the students must be international students and can be from any faculty, enrolling for any ACU degree course.
- Applicants must not be an Australian permanent resident citizen or New Zealand citizen.
- Applicants must have gained and formally accepted a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Australian Catholic University (ACU).
- Applicants must attend the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other major scholarship or award5.
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit). There are 20 scholarships available.
Requirements For Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarships
- Students must maintain an overall minimum GPA of 4.75 on the ACU 7 point scale for the duration of their course.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship remains valid for students on an approved Leave of Absence for up to 12 months.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
Benefits For Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarships
The Australian Catholic University covers 50% of the cost of a program to the winning candidates.
Application Process For Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarships
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study.
- Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and an official explanation of the grading system